September was a crazy month. We have been working hard to get back to work at school, and with the number of COVID cases on the rise, we have been keeping close to home.
Naomi helped my take some pictures of quilts. Some of them actually turned out too.
The kids helped me out in car line. They loved holding the sign.
Naomi painted this picture of the Roberts and Smiths families together.
For my birthday, Will took me and the girls out to sushi.
We also had a Harry Potter movie marathon. We told Alana that when she finished each Harry Potter book, we could watch the movie associated with it. When she finished all the books we had a two day movie marathon. Complete with carrot cake by Dana and finger foods.
Later that month we celebrated Dan's birthday.
We have been working hard in the yard. Our garden boxes have been very productive.
I was able to go to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point for a quilt show. While I was there, I got to see an exhibit they have about Jesus Christ. It was lovely.
We planted some Zinnias in the spring. I decided that I really like them in our garden.
Grandma-Grandma and Grandpa-Grandpa Knight turned 80 this year. So we had a drive by party. We blared some music and had some fun with it.
The next day there was family lunch and pictures.
We hope they have many more birthdays to come.























No comments:
Post a Comment