Monday, April 30, 2018
Jordan River Temple and Wedding Presents
This week we went and visited the Jordan River Temple Open House. The girls loved seeing the inside of the temple. They were super cute about it. Alana really loved all the flowers that were everywhere. We had a good time.
Will and I finally opened our last wedding present! I know it seems a little silly, but it was special to me.
When we got married, we had to return a bunch of duplicates. (5 waffle irons!!) I was going to return this box of rubbermaid containers, but Will talked me out of it. He said that we could hold on to it, and one day when all of our tupperware containers were in bad shape, we could open it up. 14 years later, and many, many cheap plastic containers later, we finally opened it up. It is fun to think back on the last 14 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment