Naomi really loves reading! Her favorite right now is Harry Potter. She is on Book 7.
We found that we had an urgent need to defrost the freezer!
Which turned into fun in the "snow" on a warm day.
At one point the grass got as high as Alanas knees and she really wanted to help me mow the grass. She tried really hard, but could get it started, but she rally liked helping me empty the bag.
Then Alana grew three feet in one day! But she could explain to be where Naomi had disappeared to.
This last week the girls figured out had to make a ladder to help them climb the tree in the drive way. I keep imagining them falling a breaking an arm or a leg but then I think about all the times I climbed trees and how much fun I had.
So I watch from a window and smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment