Well, here I am. Waiting for the sun to come up after ANOTHER long night. I don't know how much more I can take.
We discovered last week that, like Naomi, Alana's tummy is very sensitve. With Naomi I couldn't eat any sort of tomato product because it would come through my milk and she would get a tummy ache. Alana's list now includes tomatoes, onion, garlic, cetain seasonings, and anything spicy.
We had a treat and went to Lorena's for dinner. Will and I talked about it and decided that a cheese burrito and rice and beans should be fine. Nope it wasn't. Alana was up every hour or twp hours through the night, screaming bloody murder. Although I think it is funny to note that Will and Naomi slept through most of it but Lisa heard it downstairs.
So till Alana is done nursing I will be eating at home. Or eating salads. That way I can control how things are cooked and be able to sleep at night.
2 comments:
Oh no, that sucks for you....but on the bright side that sacrifice will give you at least a good night's sleep. =)
Food sensitivities are such a hard thing to live and deal with. The nice thing is, unlike allergies, they don't last forever. Generally. My oldest is just now able to eat dairy and soy. I'm enjoying while I can. There's a high probibility that this next baby will have some or all of the same issues. Guess you know all about that though, huh? :)
Post a Comment