Monday, August 1, 2011

Fun stuff

So this is what we have been up to...

This is Lisa watching the girls for me. They have lots of fun with Lisa. Here she is teaching Noami how to barter. She traded Alana for $3.42. By the way, I found out I am worth 10 cents but if you add in my arms I am worth $11.00. Pink is also worth $78.00. I now know where I stand with Naomi.

I kept hearing a lot of good things about Bountiful Baskets, so we tried it, and LOVE it! A ton of awesome food at a good price! Last week we got some cases of peaches and I had a canning party with my mom and sisters on the 26th. (This is just my cut of what we did!)


And while I was working in the kitchen, Will was watching the girls. And while he was changing Alana's diaper she giggled at him!!! I was so jealous! (until the next day when she giggled at me.)

I love my girls!

No comments: