Things are good. Enough said. No, just kidding, I will expand on that.
Last week Will and I went to a Cremation Symposium for Will's work. He spent a lot of time in class and I spent a lot of time playing. Another couple from Larkin's went with us so we car pooled. A lot of the time I was either relaxing in the hotel room or walking around seeing the sights and shopping. When the guys got out of class each day we would go out to eat and have fun. We explored some of the buffets and ate too much (ugh), saw Blue Man Group (awesome!), and hung out with Ryan and Alex (thanks guys!!) It was loads of fun.
During our trip Naomi stayed with Nonnie and Poppa and Lisa and got spoiled to death! We hadn't even made it to Vegas before she had gone to Build-a-Bear. She also got to go to the dinosaur museum, play princess dress up, and play with cousin Rhett.When we finally picked her up I walked in the door she let out a blood curling scream and started to bawl! I think it was just that she had so many emotions going on at the moment and she didn't know how to handle it. It was kind of funny actually.
As for the basement, nothing has really happened since the last blog post because we were out of town, but we are just about ready to tile. We will probably start on that this week or something.
And for the pregnancy, we have entered the seventh month. I have been having lots of pains but that is usually associated with a growing belly and baby that seems to be an acrobat with really sharp elbows or something. I have the glucose test this week and I am not looking forward to drinking that lovely concoction so they can take my blood. But oh well, it will be over quickly.
I am still putting off getting ready for Alana to come. I think I am just being lazy., but I still have some time! There is not much to do. Just a little cleaning and organizing. That should only take me one or two good days. But I keep having creative thoughts like recovering the car seat and making her a quilt just for her. We'll see if that happens....
There are other things that I have to prepare for too, but they aren't happing till after Alana comes, so I can push those off too. I am such a procrastinator!
No comments:
Post a Comment