Since she had spoiled so much on our trip we kept her birthday pretty low key.
We opened presents in the afternoon after church and a nap. As you can tell, I didn't go through much effort wrapping everything....


Then in the evening we went the Grandma K and Grandpa Bill's house for dinner and dessert.
I decorated a cake for her and when I asked for a picture of the birthday girl with her cake she thought it would be a good time to sneak a taste. She loves strawberries!!!


Some of the things Naomi loves:
Singing Twinkle Twinkle, the ABC song, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, and doing the actions to Popcorn Popping. (Aunt Lindsay taught her the last one on our trip.)
Strawberries, Popcorn, Pizza, Rice, Cherrios, "tweets", and anything with sugar or potatoes.
Swinging, Playing, snuggling with her "pink", Dinosaur Train on PBS, nursery in church, and going on walks.
All her aunts, uncles, and especially grandparents!
1 comment:
I cannot believe it - 2 years old? Time flies! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment