Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Naomi's First RSL Game

First I will shower you with pictures....


(yummy snack)


(Thanks Nate!)


(applying sunblock)



Originally the game was supposed to be at 7:00 pm but they changed it so that it wouldn't conflict with the Jazz playoff game. Personally, I thought that was a silly decision.
So Will couldn't come because he had to work so I took Naomi with me.
I didn't know how long we would last because we had the Race for the Cure in the morning and I didn't think she would get a good nap if any.
But I figured we could at least give it a try.

Naomi was having a rough time at first but by the time our friends Aislinn and Tim got there was was being good. She didn't really care about what was happening on the field but she would stand up and cheer and clap whenever we did.
Most of the time she was sitting on the floor between me and Aislinn eating popcorn or coloring.
We lasted the whole game (winning 3-0!) and Naomi was asleep in the car before we got out of the parking lot!
We might take her to a couple more afternoon games. I found out we don't need a ticket for her till she turns 3!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Ahh! She's so cute!! I could just eat her! Miss you guys!