Again this year Will is helping put together the Utah Open Source Conference.
For those of you who are not computer literate it is basically a conference where people get together to learn about Open Source/Linux computer stuff.
There will be key note speakers, presentations on a ton of different subjects, a try-it lab, a geek dinner, a pizza party, and even a family day. It will be loads of fun!
I am not much of a computer "geek" but I went last year to the Family Day and had a lot of fun. I went to few presentations, had lunch with Will, and I even learned a few things. It was great stuff. This year one of my friends, Jared Bernard, is presenting!
If you are interested in going to UTOSC 2009 or know someone who could be interested, check out the website here or Will's blog here.
No comments:
Post a Comment