Friday, September 5, 2008

A little weed

Ok, I just realized that the title of this post automatically brings to mind thought of things that I would rather not have associated with Naomi, but I am going to keep it. Why, because she is growing like a little weed! Will and I went searching for some warmer clothes for Naomi in her closet yesterday and found 3 outfits that don'tfit her very well any more. So this morning I decidedto box up all the small stuff and bring outsome ofthe bigger stuff. Goodbye 0-3 months! Hello 3-6 months! In this process I have discovered that half of her closet is in the 3-6 month range! Oh my! She will beturning 3 months next week, so she is pretty close.

So now she all these new outfits I can dress her up in and take pictures of.

But the good thing now is that she has some warm PJ's to wear with the weather starting to get cooler. We haven't had our air conditioner on for about a week now and it is too early for the heater, so we just bundle up real tight at night-time. Naomi hasn't minded too much.

She islearning really fast too. She will just stare at things forminutes on end, just studying. Her hand eye coordination is starting up so she starting to grab onto my shirt when I change her diaper. She is also getting pretty good at sucking her thumb and not just her whole fist. Although she still enjoys both. I will have to get a good picture of it.

The other day she found the washcloth floating next to her in the bath water. She grabbed onto it and wouldn't let go. When I took her out of the bath I didn't realize she still had a hold of it! It was pretty funny after I realized what was making everything so wet!

The other day Will was helping out with the bath and I am not sure what he did, but Naomi giggled at him! It was the first time she has done that (when she was awake)! But I am having a hard time duplicating it. I don't want to call it a fluke, I just wish I knew what set her off!

Oh well, I guess I will figure it outand get my turn sooner or later.....

No comments: