December was kind of crazy. We had quite a few things cancel so that made the month a bit easier. But we had a lot of the usual fun stuff. There was a bunch of things I didn't take pictures of. Just know that we were having fun!
Posing with a new gift!
Naomi had her piano recital. She did a beautiful job.
Our gift from Lindsay and her family was a daily service calender and a weekly family activity. One week was a hot cocoa bar!
Naomi loves wearing her dad's clothes.
At the annual Grandma Sleepover, Naomi wanted to recreate a few pictures.
This is a re-creation of the picture Ava, Ezra, and Naomi took with thier baby blankets that grandma made for them.
For the ward Christmas party, they had a shadow nativity. It was beautiful.
Had dinner with Joy, Brenda, Kristi, and Reagan. I got to hold Joy's baby!
I love the views from our neighborhood. Sometimes we get a little above the smog.
The Christmas tree struggled this year. I am going to need more lights next year. But it still good to relax in front of the tree.
Alana tried putting antler ears on scout. He didn't like it, so it was hard to get a picture.
We got together with Nonnie and the family on Christmas Eve. Lisa played games with the kids, and the kids performed some music for Nonnie.
Christmas Day, we had the usual fun at home and brunch at Grandma K's.
This is our Christmas card this year!
Scout loved his toys! This was a fun cactus/avacado toy within a toy.
We love squishes.
Caroling in Christmas shirts from Lindsay!
Alana's art that was shown at the junior high art show. She missed it because she was sick.
We gave a lot of denim quilts for Christmas!
Over the break I took the kids with the Vowles kids to go rock climbing. It was fun!






























No comments:
Post a Comment