In no particular order....
In October there was a "Ring of Fire" solar eclipse. Bountiful was at about the 85% mark. It was cloudy, but Will and the girls got to see bits and pieces through the clouds. (I was in a quilting class at the time.)
Scout loves being my quilting helper. If I lay fabric out, he thinks it is for him.
Snuggling during general conference.
Sometimes Scout suprises us by willingly going into his crate to snooze.
With all the changing weather, there is a lot of pretty sunsets and crisp early mornings.
It was "Barbie Day" at the high school. Naomi was so excited to dress up! Turns out she was one of the few, but I think it turned out great!
I love it when Scout finds a friend to play with. This is Penny of the Vowles family.
I was able to go to Quilt Fest a learn a ton about long arm quilting. I took 4 separate classes about it. I think it's funny. The teacher was so excited about the sturdiness of her Innova Long arm that she jumped on hers!
I also took a class on creating Mandala's. This is my kind of art! lot of symmetry and math!
Another beautiful sunset. I usually get these when I take walks with Will in the evening. Such a great activity.
We had a ward Pie Night in our culdesac. They asked people to bring pies. Will make a great apple pie and won Best Overall! It was gone before I could take a picture.
Will and I were asked to play the part of Mission Leaders for a ward missionary month for the youth. It was fun going through all of Will's mission momentos. We even got cool missionary tags.
I took the girl's rock climbing over fall break. I love how much fun they have!
Alana had her first orchestra concert in Junior High. She did a lovely job. She really loves her teacher, Miss Bell.
Grandpa Bob brought us a bag of coats, so the girls got to take their pick!
First snow of the year! I was surprised it waited this long, but it did take a few days to melt completely.
Sister grey came in town! This is one of the sisters that helped me join the church. I was super giddy to be able to connect with her over breakfast and chat with Sister Stevens over the phone! Now they are Cristy Kuschke and Emmy Stockman.
Quick family picture for Christmas cards!
Halloween was great! Will was a sailor or Capt. Nemo. Naomi was the corpse bride and Alana was Cruella DeVile.
After conference, we took a ride up to Grandpa Bob's property to visit and see the changing leaves. There was so much water this year that the color stayed for about a month!
All in all, it was another great month.


































No comments:
Post a Comment