There was lots of fun activities in October.
Alana went to Pack Farms with her Activity Days group and picked out a white pumpkin.
We got together with the Vowles Family and the Johnson Family to make apple cider and listen to conference. It was a very successful day.
The girls have decided that their favorite family activity is to go eat dinner at Royal India on Main Street in Bountiful, then walk down the street to Blacksmith Ice Cream for a treat. They have a really yummy lavender/honey comb flavor.
There is a neighbor around the corner from us that likes to have her skeletons do a different activity every day in October. This year there was a BBQ, river rafting, falling off the roof, and spending the day in a wheelchair. So fun!
COVID restrictions have eased up enough that Naomi's school choir was able to have an in-person concert. She is in the back row with the black mask on. She did a great job.
I was able to do a bunch of quilting and finished up my projects from QuiltFest in September. This is the Tsunami quilt.
I have also really enjoyed the changing of the leaves.
We had our friend Melonie make the hobbit costumes, and Monica made the Galadriel costume. I searched and searched for a Gandolf costume that was god enough. I thought I had found one in August and ordered it. Well, it never came. So two weeks before Halloween, Will and I started putting it together.
I sewed the cloak and the tunic. And Will did all the accessories. I think we all look great!
For our very first family costume, we looked great!




















No comments:
Post a Comment