Monday, April 5, 2021

March 2021

 

March was a fun and quiet month!

Alana is getting ready to be the Lion King Jr. production that her school is putting on. I got make turbans for some of the kids. 


Here I am trying to get some new pictures for my quilting business. This one turned out pretty good.


Alana has been working hard at taekwondo and has moved up to the red belt! I got to watch all her testing out in the car on the computer while I was parked outside. 






I have been super excited about plants this year, but I ended up planting too early. I am going to have a bunch of bushes before I can take them outside!


We saw something online that we wanted to try, so we bought a rosette iron and had rosette cookies! They were yummy!


As Spring gets closer, the deers spend more time in our yard.  Usually, there is anywhere from three to a dozen at a time. 




Apparently our deer resistant plants are pretty yummy before they bloom.

No comments: