Sunday, September 2, 2018

First Day of School 2018 and the rest of August

The day after we flew back from Europe was the first day of school. It was the first time having the kids at two different schools. Alana is in 2nd grade at the Legacy South Campus and Naomi is in 5th grade at the Legacy North Campus.

We had our obligatory first day of school picture on the porch. (I can't believe how tall they have gotten!)


Since I had to drop both kids off, I didn't walk Naomi in to school. She might not have let me anyways.
But I did walk Alana in. She quickly found her classroom and her desk and was ready for the day to start.


After school we went and did some shopping where I happily helped Naomi with her homework. She said she needed a selfie for an autobiography they had to write.


That wasn't the one I actually sent to her teacher, but it put a smile on her face!

A couple days later, the girls wanted to paint their nails, and daddy got caught in the action. 



He is such a good daddy. The girls got his fingers and toes, and he even left it on for about a week!

No comments: