Monday, December 19, 2016

Naomi and Her Boy Friends

 The first few months of school were hard for Naomi. She is in a new school where they work harder and she didn't have any established friends. We did the best we could  from home, but whenever she was getting in trouble it was always because she was talking to people. This is not new. It was the same way at the old school. We also talked to some of the adults that would see her around school and they said she was always smiling ans giggling. She always had people around her. turns out, it was a self confidence problem and she just missed her old school. I think we have sorted out all the problems there. She seems much happier and is doing better and not getting into trouble as much.

But a by product of this all, is that it seems that most of her new friends are boys! Two in particular, Logan and Kalil. They seem like good boys, and they love to have fun. They have even got in trouble  passing notes in class to each other.  Here is one we found after a quite a drama filled day.  But it seems that this note solved all of it.



I thought I had at least 4-5 more years before I had to help her solve her boy problems! Naomi is quite a social butterfly. She is a very happy girl. I think it is only going to grow.

No comments: