One night for Family Home Evening we made spudnuts! A friend in the ward gave us the recipe and they were super yummy.
We had our first snow of the season. The girls were so excited to go play in it!
But of course they had to get their chores done first. Here is Alana waiting "FOREVER!" for Naomi to finish her chores so they could go out together.
Another day, when they were supposed to be getting ready for school, the girls made this boy. It freaked me out. Every time I walked by their room I would think someone was in there.
I got to get help in Alana's Kindergarten class for Thanksgiving! It was so fun watching these kids.
One of my awesome friends let me tag along with her family to the Bell Concert on Temple Square. I love going to that concert. Last time I went was with Aunt Edith and Grandma Rosabeth.
For Thanksgiving, Will smoked one of our turkeys we helped raise. It was delicious!
And of course, right after Thanksgiving is the annual Cookie Making Day at Nonnies house!
Will and I also got to go on a spur of the moment double date with some friends. We tried a new Mexican restaurant by our house, then drove all the way to Roy to play vintage video games.
It is so weird to think of the games I grew up playing as vintage. But I really loves the Tetris, Pacman, and Mario games. Also, we found out that Fix it Felix Jr. is an actual game!
And finally, don't these two look so cute! They weren't very happy that I made them walk to church with me but by the time we got there they were super happy and had the cutest looks on their faces.
I am looking forward to another fun month!
No comments:
Post a Comment