Monday, May 25, 2015

Alana turns 4!

My baby is getting so big! She is so lovable. She has the sweetest little voice. She loves to pretend with her sister. She wants to everything she does, but would also be happy just to sit down and snuggle with me. She is becoming very dramatic. She loves to put her hand on her hip, roll her eyes, and say "That is ridiculous!"









This year she asked for a bell for her bike, new flip flops, and a princess Barbie. She is super excited to start preschool in the Fall. She is still trying to get a grasp on time. She had been asking us since the beginning of the year when her birthday was. I kept telling her it was after we went to Germany. Well, the moment we got back she was all excited because it was now her birthday! I think I broke her heart when I had to explain she had another month to wait!

No comments: