Things have been going crazy here, like usual, so I am here to play catch up! Here is some of the fun thing we did in July!
For the 4th of July, we had lot so fun watching fireworks and doing lots of fun things. The thing I got pictures of was us enjoying the Centerville Parade with the Knight Family.
Then on July 14th Alana had her first official Haircut. (Not counting the one time she cut her own hair.) She was awesome and sat still and did what the stylist asked her to do. It is hard to tell but she just got it cut straight across the bottom to get rid of the mullet.
Then for Pioneer day we had fun following our traditions. We had fun in the Bountiful City Park. We did all the usual stuff. Face paint, food, swings, and train ride.
Then we watched the Bountiful City Parade and the fireworks. It is such a great view at the spot up on Bountiful Boulevard.
Then the next day was the annual Dutch Oven Cook Off. This is Will's favorite holiday of the year. My favorite part is all the awesome food! I was so busy cooking I didn't take very many pictures.
It was held at a pavilion behind the church where our wedding reception was. It is such a great place! There is lots of parking, lots of seating, a baseball diamond, a playground, bathrooms, even a little prep kitchen! It is the best of all worlds. This was the first year that Will and I didn't win, but it is hard to compete against Korean BBQ and Strawberry cheesecake in the dutch oven. We already have planned out what we are making next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment