On May 27th Naomi graduated from Kindergarten! She had been dreading this day for a week. She did not want school to end (even though they still had 3 days of school after graduation.) But once it came she was so excited. She was such a ham for the spot light. She was over enthusiastic in her dancing and singing. She said her "Goosey Goosey Gander" poem perfectly.
They even gave them Promotion pictures.
And Nonnie brought her flowers!
Well school ended on Friday and we have officially began summer. We have already been spending a lot of time outside taking care of the lawn and garden. But it also seems to be the best to be when the kids I babysit are sleeping. So we hang out outside.
I have been working on this.....
And the kids have been playing up a storm! Lisa gave them this box and it entertained them for 3 days!
I think it is going to be a fun summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment