Alana is getting so big. It is hard to believe that she will be turning 3 in a few months.
She is big enough to brush her teeth.
She is big enough to have a pony tail. (Finally!)
She is big enough to pick her own clothes and dress herself.
She is also big enough to have unders!!! She has always been excited about unders. She always favored the dresses that came with "unders" (the pantaloons that go under the dresses.) But one day last week I thought we had more diapers than we actually did and we ran out. I had no choice but to put her in a pair of unders. She was SO excited. I just hoped she would stay dry long enough that I could drop Naomi off at school, and get to the grocery store and back. But she was dry for 4 hours! Yahoo! She was sad when I had her put a diaper back on but I made her a deal that if she could stay dry for a whole day then we could go on a special shopping trip and she could pick out her own unders. It took a couple of days but she did it! She still has accidents. Sometimes I think the only reason why she goes in the potty is because I won't give her a snack and if she goes in the potty then I give her some M&M's. Oh well, one day it will stick.
But I am really proud of her. She is growing so big!
A bad thing about her getting into unders is that her bum is tiny I was having a hard time finding pants that stay on her. Now it is even harder because the bulk of the diaper isn't there to help any more!
No comments:
Post a Comment