Welcome to world Baby Alana Lyn!
She was born Friday the 13th at 1:29 pm.
7 pds. 4 oz. and 20 in.
She is smaller then Naomi was but just as adorable!
Labor went well and was easier and faster then last time. Which is great. The bad part about being scheduled to induce was that I got really nervous and anxious so I couldn't sleep the night before, which led to more nervousness and anxiousness.
A funny part of the story is Thursday night I got a call from the hospital confirming my C-SECTION! My what! I quickly set the nurse straight that, no, I wasn't getting a c-section unless I really needed one! Apparently the doctor's office had messed up with the orders because of some of the computer problems they were having during my last appointment. But we got it quickly sorted out.
My sister Lisa spent the night Thursday so we could just leave early in the morning and go. So we got to thehospital andthey they got everything going. About 3 hours later I got the epidural, and 3 hours after that Alana was born after 3 contractions of pushing.
Naomi apparently had a hard day that day. It is reported that she was thinking that we weren't going to come get her because we had Alana now. But we had her come visit and showed her lots of love and she felt lots better.
Well, we are home now. Alana had her first doctors appointment today because they are worried she is a little yellow. But she should be ok. We will get the test results back soon.
I have a lot more pictures to post soon and will do that as soon as I figure out the computer again!
4 comments:
She's beautiful! Glad that birth went well.
She's darling! Congrats...again. Glad everything went well and Mommy, baby, and Naomi are happy and healthy. Oh, and Will.
Congrats! She's is super pretty! I'm so glad everything went well! ;)
What a cutie - congratulations! I'm glad everything went (relatively) smoothly!
Post a Comment