Tuesday, December 21, 2010

20 weeks!

Half way done! But I think the first half is the easier one. In a way it is shorter, and the whole pregnancy thing is kind of pretend till everyone knows. By the way, not everyone knows... Why? because I never see them and I don't feel the need to broadcast my news on Facebook.

For this pregnancy I have decided I will blog once a month specifically about the fetus rather then take a picture of my expanding mid section. So if you wanted pictures, you are out of luck!

So far everything is going well. There has been little/no morning sickness. Just sleep problems. I get really tired in the afternoon, but if I take a nap I won't be able to sleep that night. So I am left to be tired all the time. Nothing new, right?

Little fetus, as it will be called until gender is confirmed next week, (we already know we would just like a confirmation) is about the size of an heirloom tomato. I wish that directly reflected on me, but it doesn't.

I still don't feel pregnant, just fat and lazy. That will hopefully change soon.

Little fetus is quite the kicker sometimes. I just wish it could get a little stronger so Will could feel it, so I wouldn't feel like I am imagining my colon doing cartwheels.

Besides all that everything is going well! Really I am happy, fat and happy!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Yay!!! SOOO Excited for you guys :) I'm really sad you aren't going to post prego pictures though....

Aislinn said...

I'm so excited for you... and you aren't fat at all!!