I had a dream last night. Well I have dreams every night,and they usually don't make any sense to me.
In this dream I was back working at the Bookstore. But it wasn't the Bookstore. We were all in a high rise building in some huge city but we were all doing the stuff we would be doing at the Bookstore. I had just been hired back to work. The auditor was now the #1 and I was hired as #2. Some people were not very excited that I was the #2, but I knew I was smart enough (cool enough) to do it. I got this really awesome round desk/cubical to sit at and was working on the account aging. I was working on a formula to better explain what was going on with the aging and make it easier for everyone to do.
The weird thing was that everything was so fuzzy except the formula. It was just so straight forward and made so much sense to me. I was so excited that it was all working out so easily! (I know all my ex-coworkers are all laughing at me now.)
When I woke up I was ready to write down this formula and email it in to the bookstore. But no, I didn't. I rolled over and went back to sleep. Now I can't remember it. I am such an accountant... and yet I am such a wierdo too.
2 comments:
You are funny! Love the new look.
BWAHAHAHA... that's a funny dream! I wonder if your new formula would have really worked in reality - hhmmm... next time, wake up and write it down woman! ;)
Post a Comment