Naomi wanted to help me wash dishes (yes, isn't that awesome!) And I needed to make a space for her so I told her to wait a minute. She was getting frustrated so Will tried to get her to come sit on his lap for a moment and she turned to him and yelled "No Daddy! I have to wait!!" It was really hard not to laugh at her.
Then today she was sitting at the table. She said she wanted rice. I didn't have any so I asked if she wanted a roll instead. Then she ever so cutely and matter-of-factly said, "no...... I want rice." With a great big smile. Again, hard not to laugh.
And another thing from this morning. She was walking around hold her dolly so it was "hugging" her. And she kept saying over and over, "Because I love you!" Adorable....
1 comment:
Such a good girl. We had a blast with her.
Post a Comment