Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stressing

There has been lots of stress going around lately. Its like a bad cold or something. Once one person gets it the virus spreads really fast till the rest of the family has it too.

Usually its me that that gets the bug first. Naomi quickly follows and Will has to put up with it all.

This week I have been getting ready for the Simple Treasures Boutique that is in Ogden. I swear I stress about everything. Do I have enough product? Is it cute enough? Is it set up right? Are the prices reasonable? Am I in a good spot? Are people going to buy my stuff? Is there going to be enough traffic? Is my stuff going to get stolen, again?

Then there is the indirect stresses. Is Naomi going to spend too much time in the car? Is she going to get enough food and sleep? Is Will going to be ok when he doesn't see me for 4 days straight?

Well, today is day 2 of 5. I think I reached the peak of the stress and I am on the way down the other side. Most of my questions have answers, and Will has forgiven me more then a few times for blowing up at him, and Naomi is finally asleep for the night. And I only had to get one emergency sitter!

I think I deserve a treat... Maybe I can fit in some time at the Scrapbook Expo...

2 comments:

Christy said...

Breathe...think BIG Picture. It's all just nice but not crucial in the Big scheme of things. Breathe... :)

Danielle said...

Hang in there! I think it's awesome you're able to have such a cute hobby that can make some money. So exciting!