Monday, January 18, 2010

What is going on....

I don't have any pictures to post this week. So please just know that Naomi is still as cute as ever and as smart as ever!

Her vocabulary is growing so fast! I swear she learns a least 1 new word a day.
Some of the words she know are: dinosaur, elbow, puppy, pink, Elmo, milk, hat, cheese, and chair.

We are trying to teach her colors, but I think it will take a while. She is really good at her numbers and body parts.

Naomi started going to Nursery the beginning of January. It has been so nice to go to Sunday School and Relief Society. I actually feel like I am learning stuff again rather then just going through the motions. Naomi was not really excited about the whole change. The first week she was kind of confused. She cried a little bit but wasa good girl. The second week she knew what was going on and started screaming the moment we got to the door! She screamed for about 20 minutes, but the Nursery people are awesome and got her calmed down. Last week she only screamed for 5 minutes! There is one particular Nursery worker there that she loves. Every time I go get her she is sitting in his lap. I have been told that they are best buds. I wonder what they are going to do next week if that Nursery worker isn't there. :)

Will is really busy, as usual. His business is taking off like crazy. He already has like 3 or 4 clients and about 2 more that has expressed interest.
He is enjoying his new position at Larkin's. It has a lot more responsibilities so he has a lot more to do.

As for me, I have just been doing the normal stuff. Cleaning, taking care of Naomi, Etsy stuff, and a little bit of playing. I am trying to make things a little easier for me so I made a cleaning task list and started to plan out dinners for the week. I just started it this week so we'll see how long it lasts.... My Etsy stuff is starting to take off. I love being creative and coming up with new stuff. And I get to go spend money at the craft store! So much fun!

Well, enough blabbing this week... check back next week for more!

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

I'm so glad that you are able to enjoy RS again!! It makes you feel like a whole new person when the 2ft. growth is removed and on to their own things!
Thanks for hanging out on Thursday - I had a nice time - hope you did too! (OH - and thanks to WILL for ALL of his help over the past week - he's awesome!)