Well now all of your problems are solved! This product is only available for a limited time! Call now and we'll throw in this limited edition......
Oh wait, sorry! I got a little caught up in the moment there....
As a lot of you know, I enjoy scrapbooking. It lets me be creative and express myself while being able to enjoy past memories.
I also scrapbook other people's memories as well! Here is some examples of my work from my own albums....
These are my sisters-in-law.
This is a snowmobiling trip we went on.
These are some of our engagement pictures.
This is a really simple page from our trip to Seattle.
And this is one of my favorites of Naomi.
My philosophy about scrapbooking is to show off the pictures. So keep it simple so that you can still see the pictures and not be completely distracted by what is going on around them.
But of course I can be really flexible. I really do whatever you would like.
This can be anything from just putting the pictures on a plain sheet of card stock to using printed paper, stamps, stickers, embossing, lettering, layers, etc! I usually have 2-4 pictures per page depending on size of picture and size of page.
I have done a lot of scrapbooking for my mom and for Barb at the Bookstore. I did a book for Barb's son for a Christmas present. It started when he was a baby and went all the way up to his college graduation, including report cards, newspaper articles, and even a stuffed bear that he loved as a child. Barb says "I was totally impressed and Love your work."
If you are interested, want to know about pricing, or just want more info just let me know with comments or emails!
No comments:
Post a Comment