Monday, March 9, 2009

More Proud Moments


Naomi is such a smart little girl!
Last week she learned to feed herself. She also started pointing her finger. It's really funny when she does that and shakes her hand at the same time! Naughty, Naughty!

We are trying to decide if she has said her first words yet. She is really good at mimicking people and whenever she sere her daddy she says dadadada a lot. She was also having "Yeah" wars with her dad the other day. So if she hasn't said her first word yet, she is probably really close!

2 comments:

Michael and Brenda Smith said...

She is sooo cute!!! Being a mom is so rewarding in many ways...and if is wasn't...I don't think anyone would survive childhood.

Danielle said...

I am so glad you came into the store this week - Naomi is so cute. I loved her little finger pointing and being able to catch up.