Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fond Memories

So this years Christmas was a good one. Well, I think every Christmas is good. We were able to see most of the family and we didn't have too many scheduling conflicts. We actually still have one more get together to go to on Monday then everything will be done. I haven't taken down the tree yet. Will is probably wondering why it its out on the curb yet. Well, as I figure... I still have presents under the tree and when the presents are gone then the tree can go. But I think mostly it is just because I am lazy. It is pretty and the needles haven't started to come off yet so it can stay for a few more days. maybe sometime next week I will find the energy to get everything packed up.

But anyways, Christmas was good. This is the first year that I haven't worked in retail where the Christmas music starts after Halloween and the Christmas trees are set up in July. So I think I actually got an opportunity to enjoy it DURING the holiday season. It was kind of sad that most years by Thanksgiving I was ready to strangle someone if I had heard Jingle Bells that day. I had already filled my quota too many times over by that time. One month is enough let alone six.

But anyways, Christmas was good. Naomi liked eating the paper. I liked being with family and seeing people faces when they opened the presents that I had spent so much time shopping and preparing for. Will had fun too. I can't really speak for him and say what the best part for him was, but I think he had a good holiday.

But anyways, Christmas was good.

I will stop rambling now...

No comments: